Thursday, November 27, 2008

grateful thanksgiving

Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.
Worship the Lord with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.
Know that the Lord is God.
It is He who made us, and we are His;
we are His people, the sheep of His pasture.
Enter His gates with thanksgiving
and His courts with praise;
give thanks to Him and praise His name.
For the Lord is good and His love endures forever;
His faithfulness continues through all generations.

~Psalm 100









(this bday pic is a yr old, and tomorrow i will have a
new one to replace it, yikes! "34", wow, i remember
when i used to think "30" was OLD! i'm still young at heart...)

5 comments:

Josh Nix said...

Dang 34 tomorrow, good luck with that.

i love summer's double chain in this pic.

kimberlydawn said...

oh no....
now she is really gonna give me a hard time, (not good to point these things out...lol)
34 is not so bad when you have everything you ever wanted and then some...

Moginy said...

Glad you're happy with 34. You'll be even happier with 54 some day. Sorry I didn't get you a card this year. I wouldn't know how to begin to mail one from here. I like the family picture. Love ya-Dad

Anonymous said...

Happy 34th Birthday sweetie..Pa Pa i took care if the card for Kimmy...Love you all...nicki:)

Linda said...

Happy "be-lated" birthday! I do love you. I just got really, really busy.