Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.
Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is - His good, pleasing and perfect will. ~Romans 12:2
Some great pics Kim, it makes you feel like you've been there befor....De javu and all that. I forgot you took a picture of me drummin'. I especially like the one of all of us watching the "walking on water" sculpture of Josh's. That boy iscreative. Love ya -- Dad
4 comments:
Some great pics Kim, it makes you feel like you've been there befor....De javu and all that. I forgot you took a picture of me drummin'. I especially like the one of all of us watching the "walking on water" sculpture of Josh's. That boy iscreative. Love ya -- Dad
It was so wonderful to see you and Summer again. Send my love to Mike, Your main man:)...nicki
Kimmy...i loved the new photo of YOU!...nicki:)
i am so glad i could spend some time with you and see you again.
Post a Comment