Saturday, May 14, 2011

SURPRISE!!! WE'VE EXPANDED OUR FAMILY!


we decided a couple weeks ago to get puppies!
we had already decided 2 years ago (Mike & S* were ready, then)
that if we did get a dog, it would be a Mini-Schnauzer ...
well --
we went to the breeders to get ONE,
and when we were there we saw 2 little puppy brothers playing really well together ..
so, MIKE ASKED ME if we should get two ...
so they could keep each other company when we were at work ---
after holding them it was not at all hard to agree with him,
and S*, well use your imagination!

 
~~Rocky Pheffer~~

~~Sophia Rogue~~


all tuckered out after some nibbles, face dunks in the water,
chewing on new toys and a long 1 & 1/2 hr. car ride with rain!

these 2 little girls have only been home for an hour!

aren't they sweet!

5 comments:

Josh Nix said...

they are so cute, i know a lady who has tow of them as well good dogs.

Edith said...

Yes I Love them. They are really sweet. I never had a Schnauzer before but I knew someone that did and they were well pleased. Now I would not be surprised to hear that Nicki has another dog. She sure misses hers enough. The puppies will be a lot of company but you may have to make S* leave them alone sometime.

nicki said...

Good luck to all...Enjoy them:)

Moginy said...

Cute, I hope all of you enjoy them. Summer, now you will have responsibility and companions. I'm anxious to meet them the next time we see you all. Love ya--Dad

Moginy said...

Something hit me. In your note, you talked about two puppy 'brothers' playing, and then you named the dogs 'Rocky' (boy name) and 'Sophia' (girl name)?? Nickie told me they were girls. Was-up??