Monday, March 22, 2010

a new 'hangout' & new windows...


here is a couple pictures of s*'s new hangout...she has desperately wanted a "clubhouse" and decided to take it into her own hands~
not exactly what she had in mind, but she likes it nonetheless...and it worked out really well today when her & friend (Julia) were "hanging out" during the rain!

~~
also, this weekend we finally got our new Windows!! the guys who installed them were great and they did a great job! we are all quite happy with the finished project, now on to window coverings...probably should've thought about that first, oops~ here are a couple pictures, we took plenty more, but i won't bore you with them all~
{garage windows - during}
{garage windows - after}

3 comments:

Josh Nix said...

Like the clubhouse that girl has got so imagination

Also very nice windows glad it worked out for you

Moginy said...

The new windows look good. Glad you finally got them. I love Summer's clubhouse, it reminds me of the lengths I went to when I was a kid to build forts and such. You go girl!!! Enjoy your childhood!! I love you.. G-Pa

nicki said...

Have Fun and enjoy life....love you all....nicki:)