Wednesday, April 15, 2009

etown tea party 4.15.09~~






some pix from one of many tea parties held around the nation today!
we attended the one in etown - there were about 400 people in attendance...
may have some video too, once i figure out how to download & what not...

3 comments:

Edith said...

Hi, Kim, I could comment on all these but I will contain my comments to this one. I was told to send in a tea bag and not to put my address on it and another person said send in an red envelope and make sure my address was on it or it would not be sent. I did what both said. No I did not go to a tea party because I really do not think there was one here. Also I really don't think the government wants to listen to OLD PEOPLE and pay attention to their comments. I think our leader would just as soon we did not even exist. Thanks for the movies, the pictures and the comments. Love you Grandma Nix

Moginy said...

I like the idea of Summer* being so politically active. I liked the posters. What animal is in the "don't tread on me" poster. You guys are way cool for fighting for my taxes the way you are. Please keep up the good work. I feel a little like Grandma, too old for anyone to care much about what I think. Obama don't want my opinion, only my bucks. haha Love ya -- Dad

Edith said...

Kee up the good work, and Summer, can I see your blog now? Grandma Nix