Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sarah Palin rally!!



we actually made it to the rally, altho, i think there were some shananigans perpetrated by indiana state troopers!! they blocked the highway for no apparent reason, which took us and thousands others completely out of our way, which caused us to waste and hour and a half...we learned a lot going to this rally, like: Try to get there when the doors open if you have any hope of actually seeing the person you went there to see, ha ha ha...it was fun anyway, quite an Adventure! and we got a souvenier, some palin buttons!!Better planning next time and we may get to enjoy it even more! i think they said 17,000 people turned out!! it was a fun experience~

5 comments:

nicki said...

Wow!......so cool:) see you in a couple of weeks....love...nicki

Moginy said...

Sarah is looking good, how was the speech? Could you hear, and was the traffic, run-a-round and time worth it. Will you work for her in 2012? I'm luvin your enthusiasm! love ya--Dad

kimberlydawn said...

yes, i will DEFINITELY work for her in 2012...NO QUESTION! summer* and i both! going to the rally was worth it, even tho we did leave early...speech was the same, but i heard the rest (new stuff) on the news later that nite, lol...will be better prepared next time...Fail to Plan - Plan to Fail...it wasn't a failure, just another lesson...

Josh Nix said...

that pretty cool you got to see her and support her.

Edith said...

Boy, Kim! you really make me sound like a killer. What I said was true, I never win at mono[poly. But I can laugh with you anyway because I really enjoyed visiting with all of you. Yes I will be back so I can finish seeing the Museum. Who knows I may get beat the next time I come. But it is only a game. whatever game we play. Love you All. Granma