Friday, October 03, 2008

getting that overwhelmed feeling again...

it comes ever so discreetly, and then bam!! i am frantic??
i have a lot of responsibility in my life these days and
altho i enjoy everything i am engaged in or commited to, i feel
(a jack of all trades & master of none)...
all of my 'projects' are worthy, however i don't think i am
devoting enough time to any of them?
i'll keep praying & trudging...please keep me in your prayers!
i am not at all complaining - just learning the lessons of commitment, i suppose?
wow, being an adult - isn't all it's cracked up to be sometimes -
i wish i could get my little summer* to appreciate that,
she wants to be "big" and do everything herself,
glad i was Never like that! ha ha ha ha ha

3 comments:

nicki said...

I agreed.............love...nicki:)

Anonymous said...

Just curious, do you think you are more overwhelmed than those dancers in your last post? I know what you're talking about though, I too feel a little overwhelmed right now. Love ya -- dad

Josh Nix said...

I also feel overwhelmed. I know how you feel i feel like i am a jack of all trades as well. I feel like i am spreading myself thin with all thats on my plate. I want to be an adult and out of school like summer, isn't it funny we always want what we don't have ( the grass it greener on the other side)