Tuesday, April 22, 2008

family

i love my family!

1 comment:

K.C. said...

Hey girl! Thanks for stopping into my blog and leaving the comments. Took them in and was glad that you were so honest. I was having a moment, to say the least. The loss of my friend's wife has really got me thinking so much. We did give him money, but it is just so awkward. You know a little here and there is weird for him and us too. He is too "proud" to take it. If we could give quite a large amount, that would be better. I am speaking of things we will be able to do in the future for people. I just wish we could have done it for him at this time. Before having this goal, it would have never occured to me to even be able to do such large things for people financially. Now, well, I don't know. It's a new way of thinking. Am I making any sense. I am not telling anyone in my own world about this. I guess that is the point of this blog...to get my thoughts out there...I love the feedback. You guys are helping me so much figure this all out. Thanks you for helping me with that. KC