Thursday, September 21, 2006

black & white album crop

hey there...if your reading this...you made it! ...***congrats***...
we're here to decide when would be a good time to get together for the b & w album crop! need more info? here we go...
((short version)) a few of us get together in my kitchen to snack, scrap, and chat!! (say that 10x real fast...snack, scrap, chat...snack, scrap, chat...
((long version)) 4-5 of us will meet on a sat. or sun. at my kitchen table for 4-5 hours to complete an album (b&w), i will have one done (or at least started, lol) to look at for inspiration & ideas...i will provide the albums (more on this later)...there will be a lazy susan set up on the middle of the table with fun embellishments & other supplies (ie; brads, eyelets, rub-ons, ribbons, fibers, patterned paper, cardstock, lots of other stuff)...i will provide some snack sandwiches, some tea, coffee, and some other goodies...
ideas, questions, comments, concerns, just hit the comment button below and type it in...
these are the sat. & sun. i have open right now...
9/29 & 9/30...10/21 & 10/22...10/28 & 10/29...how about you?

3 comments:

kimberlydawn said...

i forgot to mention that we will keep it all black & white...however, a hint of color may be thrown in by surprise!

Anonymous said...

Love it! I don't have any of those days open though :( Let me know if u decide a week day :)

~Kristal~

Anonymous said...

I would really like to come but the only days that I can make it are Oct. 22nd, 28th, or 29th. Please let me know when you have choosen the date so that I can get some black and white photos together. It sounds like it's going to be a fun time and I can't wait. Next week I will be gone on vacation so if I don't hear from you I will email you when I return. Have a great week!

Stacy