Monday, December 28, 2009

CHRISTmas Celebration...

our party went really really well, thanx to the other 2 moms that helped to put it together...April & Karen ~
all of the kids made their craft and did a great job (a smart group of kids!)...
s* was a big help as my assistant, walking around making sure everyone understood how to do the craft and making sure they had everything they needed!

we had a big spread and plenty of food...(mike volunteered to help with the food, and he had everybody crackin' up when they came to the end of the line!)
and the program at the end brought a tear to my eye, as each family stood together at the front of the room, read a passage from Matthew or Luke, and we sang hymns in between, a cappella...(we "adopted" 3 girls that came to the party, to read with us...their mom was unable to attend because she had to work...)
A great great time! I think everyone enjoyed themselves!

3 comments:

Josh Nix said...

Thats awesome, glad your party was a success. I think i am going to help out with at berean by helping set up the stage with dad. love ya

Moginy said...

Glad your party went well, we were stranded at home on Christmas day, and I installed a floor in a bedroom. Sounds like you guys had a good one. That's Great!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of both of you...love...nicki:)