Thursday, November 12, 2009

something a little sweet!

s* started taking piano lessons last week...
she has a 30 min. lesson every wednesday from 5-5:30 ($5/class)
at Cox's Creek Church with Susan Debell
(the woman who played the piano at our wedding)
she also taught mike's sister, lisa, when she was younger~
Ms. Debell is very popular with the kids,
and one of the mom's in the group (my friend, april) highly recommended her,
so s* went a couple weeks ago and observed, then she started classes last week~
Ms. Debell also teaches guitar and s* is hoping to take guitar lessons,
once she becomes familiar with the notes
(Ms. Debell's recommendation to learn piano first).
thanx dad & nicki for the keyboard, it has become extremely handy,
s* is practicing every nite!

4 comments:

Moginy said...

Glad S* has decided to take music lessons. I think learning to play an instrument is a wonderful thing. I just never had the patience to do it myself. The piano is the best too. Good luck S*. ( I really like this S* stuff instead of writing out the whole name.) Just call me E or G-P!
Love Ya -- G-P

Josh Nix said...

Diddo i never had the patience to play an instrument that would be great for her to learn so she can play at my wedding.

Josh Nix said...

someday

nicki said...

I cannot wait to hear S* play at uncle "J" someday. Good luck and have fun...love you...nn:)