Saturday, February 07, 2009

ice storm 2009

this is the first slideshow i've ever put together (and posted), let me know what you think...

6 comments:

Moginy said...

I loved the music video. Great choice of music, and the production was great. You'll have to teach me how to do that. Glad you guys made it through the storm with no problems. Love ya -- Dad

Edith said...

Kim you did a great job with your video and the music fit so well. I love to see things that I know about and I do know about ice storms. I am happy that you and your family had no misfortune and every thing worked out OK. God is still on the throne and HE CARES. Love you, Grandma

Althealthcare said...

Nyce work

Donna said...

Kim that was great. God will always be with you to weather the storms. Mom kept me informed. I started a blog trying to put it together. I want to do a slideshow but cant figure it out. I will sooner or later. When I get it all set up i will let you know.
Give Summer hugs and kisses for me.
Love ya
Gram

Josh Nix said...

i would have to agree the music went well and thats usually the hardest part good work.

freewavemaker said...

Nice video kid! As for the music ... well let's just say I'm a little more country than that.