Monday, January 29, 2007

NO MORE SPENDING!!!

i have decided that i will not spend any money this year on scrapbooking...
(all but the $10 i pay once a month at the sassy ones scrappin' club) and i have done really well, so far... i know it is only january, but please do keep me in your prayers...
i have since the beginning of the month started to apply this **new rule** to the rest of my life~and expanded the rule to {NOT SPENDING $$$ ON ANYTHING UNNECESSARY}, my husband does a great job of keeping me in check on this!
i can't really say i have saved a whole lot yet, as i am recovering from Christmas, but i hope to see some savings next month!
it is amazing how many scrap things are FREE &&& how it has motivated me more to want to enter contests for FREE product!

2 comments:

Josh Nix said...

good luck sounds like a good goal stick with it i know you can.

Michele Kovack said...

I can totally relate! I have the same trouble. My husband and I would like to take the kids to Jamaica, so now I have a goal. Use up my scrappin supplies and STOP buying new stuff!:)