GIFT ALBUMS!
Christmas may seem a ways off yet, but it is ~right around the corner~!!
November 16th from 6:30-8:30pm, we will be like busy little elves creating beautiful mini albums for friends/family/loved ones! We may have a few prizes and certainly lots of inspiration as I have been flooded with ideas since my vacation!
We will focus on (what i call) Gift Card Albums, (basic grey) Matchbook Albums, Explosion Albums*, and Traditional Accordion Albums!
4 Different Ideas to start the creative process...this will be a somewhat fast-paced class as I hope to offer a lot of ideas and ways to get started, it is up to you to make the decision of what appeals to you most!
I will also bring some other popular mini books for purchase, that you can create in time for gift giving this holiday season!
Don't forget to pack up your favorite supplies & embellishments (many tools will also be provided) and I look forward to seeing you at the Bardstown Learning Center on Thursday, November 16th!
(*curious what an explosion album is check the "September 7th-Mini Brag Book Class" post in the archives!)
No comments:
Post a Comment